EXTREME EASE SOFTWARE RELEASES AN IMPROVED CLOUD VERSION OF HELPCONSOLE
NANAIMO, BRITISH COLUMBIA – October 19, 2012 - Extreme Ease Software today announced the release of their improved SaaS-based version of their help authoring software. HelpConsole.com offers an easy to use, fast and reliable authoring solution on a monthly subscription basis.
“We’re excited to offer an improved version of our cloud help authoring service to create and maintain help systems and knowledgebases,” said James Dean, president of Extreme Ease. “We’ve increased the amount of functionality and storage space. It doesn’t matter if organizations run their help systems in the Cloud or on their own web server, they all run on the same code base and help projects are fully compatible regardless of the server.”
“More and more companies are looking for easy to use hosted software without requiring IT implementation, extra maintenance expenses and expensive backup equipment. We’re offering a help authoring solution that allows for easy implementation and maintenance”, said Andrea Logeman, Marketing Director at Extreme Ease.
New functionality in HelpConsole.com includes:
• Five times more storage space.
• New “MS Word” format - Help content can now be published to MS Word format. Once generated through HelpConsole, an MS Word manual can easily be uploaded to a website, emailed to customers, distributed on a CD, etc.
• Improved Paste Function – Using Chrome, images can now be pasted directly from your clipboard.
• Mobile Device Help - Systems can be viewed on and automatically formatted for mobile devices including Android and iPhone.
• Create Restricted Help Systems - Set up a project to require users to login. Restrict all or partial help content until a user logs in.
• Improved Page Editor
• Improved Team Authoring
• Improved Importing – Import content from external sources such as MS Word as well as pages from other projects.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
HelpConsole.com is affordably priced for as little as US$16.95 per month. Signup and subscribe today at http://www.extremeease.com/helpconsole_com.htm. The subscription edition can be cancelled or switched at any time. No long-term commitment is required.
About Extreme Ease Software Inc.
Extreme Ease Software Inc. is a privately held corporation based in Nanaimo, Canada, specializing in the development of web-based help authoring tools. The company’s products allow software developers and organizations to easily generate distributable web help systems and help centers for their company website. To learn more, go to: http://www.ExtremeEase.com